THINGS TO DO IN BARCELONA APRIL 2017 | WEEK 16
Right after the Easter Holiday we welcome one of the biggest traditions in Barcelona; Sant Jordi, a day of books, roses and romance.
Last year was our first experience with this special festival and we loved it, it has to be said, prepare your pool of patience because everywhere is just full of people and walking in some areas of the city becomes a bit difficult.
We are not going to tell you what the tradition is all about, there are thousands of blogs talking about that so instead we will give you some advice:
1. Buy a book and/or a rose for your loved ones and you will look like a real boss.
2. The thing you need to do is go to Casa Batlló, so make sure you do it early and you are one of the first ones uploading the pic onto Instagram while your friends are still hangover in bed (that will make them terribly jealous).
3. If you are planning to go to your favorite restaurant make sure you book in advance, especially if you are a big group.
4. Leave the selfie stick at home, it´s horrible when you try to walk among so many people with that stick from hell.
5. Sun glasses, bottle of water and some sun screen might come in handy.
6. Pub crawl around the main spots, it is our favorite thing to do.
If you follow these simple steps you will probably survive the day, check out the plan for Sunday for some more great ideas 😉